The Ignatius Fund is the cornerstone of all school fundraising efforts and our first philanthropic priority. The fund, which replaces smaller, school-wide fundraisers, provides for the school’s most immediate operating expenses.
With tuition covering only 85% of the grade school’s and 95% of the preschool’s operating budgets, the Ignatius Fund is crucial for filling in the gap between tuition charged and the true cost to educate every child.
Every contribution to the Ignatius Fund directly impacts the lives of Saint Raphael Catholic School and Preschool students and faculty. This year you even have the option of choosing the exact project your donation will go towards by selecting from our Fund-a-Need list. Your support of the Ignatius Fund helps:
- Keep premium Catholic education affordable to families without large yearly tuition increases;
- Furnish curriculum resources, specialized teacher positions and cultural arts programs;
- Supply upgrades and additions to our programs;
- Facilitate maintenance and enhancement of the school and grounds;
- Provide a tax-deductible way to promote the benefits that Catholic education offers to children, families and society.
Please check with your employer to see if they offer a matching gifts program. It’s an easy but significant way to double or even triple your donation. For a list of companies offering a matching gifts program, please click here.
Please contact Ellen Guarente, Advancement Officer, at 919.865.5757 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a contribution or to learn about the following ways to give:
Outright Gifts Annuities Multi-year Pledges Insurance Policies
Appreciated Securities Gifts of Property Trusts Bequests
To encourage giving, an anonymous donor is offering to match EVERY donation up to $3,000 between now and December 31st!
Make an on-line donation by clicking here
Review our Fund-a-Need List by clicking here